NameAlpha strives to work with buyers from all over the world. Please reach out with any questions or doubts, clients that have chosen to work with us are satisfied. You can check our Facebook reviews here.
Keep in mind we can mix these two payment options to create your ideal buying experience. For example: half Escrow payment, half Bitcoin.
Escrow.com is a great option for safely acquiring digital assets, there are some fees, but generally it is worth the cost.
1. Send your offer in $USD via the contact form.
2. Create an new account at Escrow.com
3. Get verified, up to Tier 3 depending on your domain of choice, this will vary.
4. Provide your Escrow.com email with your counter offer.
5. Agree to the terms of the sale, fund your account (via credit or wire.)
6. Escrow verifies funds, domain is transferred into your ownership.
7. You domain verify ownership transfer and release funds at Escrow.com, including ending the 1 day inspection period at the same time.
NOTE: Once your account is fully funded, Escrow will take 1-3 business days to clear the payment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Escrow payments must be under the same name as verification, using a company card that may be in another person’s name will create further identification requirements, for example.
Offers in Bitcoin as payment take priority, it involves less time invested in completing the transaction.
1. Send your offer via the site, in BTC denomination.
2. Counter or acceptance will occur the same day.
3. Once price is agreed upon, we provide a singular address for payment.
4. You provide your domain registrar account details to receive the domain.
5. First portion of the payment is sent.
6. Domain is pushed into your account after first payment is confirmed.
7. You confirm ownership transfer is complete by logging into your domain registrar account.
8. You release the second portion of the payment to the wallet address provided.
You can purchase Bitcoin by using CoinBase, Uphold, or Gemini. If none of those are an option, we recommend finding a Bitcoin ATM in your local city here. There are thousands of them, and we will work with you to lessen the burden of purchase costs by absorbing the fees in the price of the domain.